Pocket Money is a fun game that teaches children important concepts about money. It provides them with opportunities to use coins & notes to purchase items and make change. It introduces the concept that money is earned and exchanged for goods. Be the first to win $50.00!
The Pocket Money Game provides opportunities for students to:
- Recognise the unique features of the different Australian coins and notes
- Count coins of the same denomination and also mixed coins and notes
- Use appropriate coins or notes to purchase items
- Collect and exchange equivalent amounts of money
While students move around over the board, they will have opportunities to either purchase items, or earn money by doing chores or by recycling goods.
– 1 Board Game (502 x 502)
– 70 Coins
– 12 x $5 Notes & 12 x $10 Notes
– 4 Tokens
– 1 Six-sided Dot Die
– Teaching Suggestions
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.24 AUD fortnightly with More info