The Tangle Junior has a cool bumpy texture with lots of grooves that provide tactile sensory stimulation. It's great to touch and explore with your fingers, but be warned, you won't be able to put it down! What a twisty fun way to alleviate stress, it's a safe, fun and colourful fiddle toy!
Instead of doodling or squeezing a stress ball, this awesome fidget toy lets you create endless shapes with one hand as you talk on the phone, listen to a lecture, or sit in a traffic jam on your way home from work! Buy more than one and connect them to create a long Tangle snake!
You can even wear them as a bracelet, it's a must-have for any sensory fashionista!
How do the Textured Tangles work?
Each Tangle is made up of interlocking textured curves that connect, pivot and pull apart in many different ways. There is no start and no ending to your Tangle, meaning that you can twist and turn it until your heart is content, or even wear it as jewellery! It is an innovative and quality fidget toy that is particularly favoured by children who learn through sensory experience.
What do people use Tangles Jr for?
- It is a great quality fiddle toy that can help to improve concentration and relieve anxiety.
- It can engage children and adults and act as a learning aid to ease disruptive fidgety behaviour.
- It often improves fine motor muscles in the hand, and prepares children for writing at school.
- It can assist children with ADHD and Autism issues (you know your child best), and dispel anxiety through it's calming, twisting movements.
- It can help children (and adults) break bad habits through distraction, such as nail biting or smoking.
- It can assist those who work in call centres to have something to do with their hands while taking calls.
Colours chosen at random.
Please note: Due to separating segments, the Tangle Jr. is a choking hazard for children under the age of 3.
Dimensions: Approximately 5cm when coiled, and 18cm when uncoiled.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.49 AUD fortnightly with More info