How does YOUR garden grow? Place colorful flower and insect pegs into this garden-themed pegboard to create sweet, stacked-up scenes.
- Placing and stacking pegs develops fine motor skills
- Pieces are perfect for patterning, matching, and sorting activities
- Primary and secondary colors are represented in easy to count groups of 3 and 5
- Colorful set encourages creative, imaginative play
Cut to the Chase
- Toddler pegboard based on the nursery rhyme ''Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary''
- Garden-themed pegboard and 27 garden-themed pegs: 15 flowers and 12 insects including ladybugs, butterflies, dragonflies, and bumblebees
- Includes parent guide packed with activity ideas
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.74 AUD fortnightly with More info