An excellent fun, family game of chance and strategy that teaches players about the diversity of Australian wildlife, where and how the animals live and what factors affect their survival. There is 3 levels of difficulty to make the game enjoyable for everyone. The aim of Menagerie is to collect as many animals as you can for each habitat of your nature reserve and to protect them from the threats to their survival such as pollution, fire and feral animals. You will score points for each animal you have in your nature reserve and the first player/team to gain 100 points or more wins the game.
The game can be expanded with an Australian Menagerie ADD-ON with habitats in Tropical Rainforest, Australian Alps, Tasmania, Red Centre or Coral Reef (available separately)
- Suitable for children aged 6 years to adult
- 2-4 players
- Includes 44 animal cards featuring the Diamond Python, Echidna, Mallee Fowl, Green and Golden Bell Frog, Koala, Little Penguin, Platypus, Southern Brown Bandicoot, Superb Parrot, Yellow Footed Rock Wallaby, Wombat, Giant Freshwater Crayfish, Eastern Quoll, Orange -Bellied Parrot and Tasmanian Devil
- 3 copies of the Tasmanian Habitat playing board
- 5 Threat card and 5 Management Strategy Cards
- 3 Habitat game boards and "Lets Play" instructions